The awards ceremony did not disappoint, held at the luxurious and timeless Savoy Ballroom and our host, Canadian comedienne Katherine Ryan was witty and acerbic as usual. She does a great impression of Cheryl Cole and her stand-up is no holds barred, making us wince at times.
All the winners can be seen here.
Many women with dry eyes and blepharitis thin or lose their lashes, this serum (RRP £18.00) has been developed with sensitivity and contact lens wearers in mind.
Enriched with unique, innovative and hypo-allergenic ingredients to activate and boost lash growth.
- T.D.C. (Tetrasodium Disuccinoyl Cystine) – to stimulate keratin for stronger, longer lashes
- Biotinyl – nourishes the lashes and promotes quicker growth
- Organic Silicium & Panthenol – both moisturising and strengthening
Infini-lashes has an extra secret too, its dual application. There are two ends to the product:
- a fine liner to apply along the lid margin at the root of the lashes
- a mascara brush to apply along the length of the lashes
James, our optician and I (Michelle – pharmacist) had a great night celebrating our win.
If you have customers who are concerned about their thinning lashes, call us on 0845 838 6704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a stockist.
Thank you to the judges for shortlisting hypoallergenic Infini-Lashes and to everyone who voted.